Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Rebel Vampires by Rosemary A. Johns













LAST DAY OF SALE – ONLY 0.99!

#1 AMAZON BESTSELLING BLOOD RENEGADES in the Breakout Trilogy of the Summer REBEL VAMPIREShttp://viewbook.at/BloodRenegades


My name is Light. In 14 nights I'll go up in flames. In 14 nights I'll die for my family. In 14 nights I'll save the world...
Dive into the perfect escape from the award-winning author Rosemary A Johns: a sizzling supernatural world that will leave your heart pounding. A hidden paranormal London lies beneath our own. Light lives for his vampire family. Now he may die for it. He must make the ultimate choice: to hide in the shadows or walk into the light… 

Betrayal. Death. Hope. Isn’t that how all great stories start?





EXCERPT:

They twirled each other round, as they danced out into the courtyard garden, like I’d once danced with Ruby in the carnage and the flames – a kid let loose in the world. No conscience or battle for redemption. Nothing forcing me to grow up and face an adult world beyond my own will, wants and delights. 
Together? A fanatical Magnificoe and his wicked witch?
The First Lifers didn’t stand a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment