Friday, August 1, 2014

MURDER UNDER THE ITALIAN MOON by Maria Grazia Swan



Dear Gentle Readers,
    On July 17th, I shared with you ITALIAN SUMMER by Maria Grazia Swan.  It was the story of a twenty-something Italian woman, Mina Calvi, living in California who returns to Italy after the death of her lover for a quiet, soul-searching vacation that turns into murder.  If you remember, I was quite taken with it.
    Well, I just finished MURDER UNDER THE ITALIAN MOON by Maria Grazia Swan, and I highly recommend it.  It is a psychological mystery of murder and betrayal and a little romance, where people are not who they seem to be, and soon I suspected everybody!  Set in beautiful Florence and sunny Southern California this book with well-drawn characters and a swift-moving plot was  hard to put down and easily one of the best mysteries I've read in a long time.  Donatella York is one of those gentle souls with a kind heart who sees the good in everyone. She is every Italian girl.  Looking forward to the next roller-coaster ride by this author.
    If you're in the mood for a light-hearted romantic mystery with some Italian flavor, then DIO MIO! this one is for you!
    Hugs,
    Carol


LINK to buy:
http://www.amazon.com/Murder-under-Italian-Moon-Lella-ebook/dp/B00G7067FY/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1405993796&sr=1-1&keywords=MURDER+UNDER+THE+ITALIAN+MOON

2 comments:

  1. I think my tablet are my first comment, thank you so much, Carol, hope you're enjoying the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being with us, Maria. Your books Are ALWAYS a pleasure to read. Haven't started the sequel yet, but I will!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete