Monday, January 26, 2015

A New review of Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life




***** Echo's of This Mothers Heart. January 20, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition
This book broke my heart and healed it all in one sitting. I suggest that all mothers share this book with their daughters and visa versa. It is a story of a young mothers struggle to leave a legacy of knowledge and some tasty ideas. I truly loved this book and will share with my daughters and grandaughters. I hope that eveyone will take the advice of this loving mother. Carol Ann Kauffman truly captures the human spirit in this loving tribute to women everywhere.

Dear Gentle Readers,
I woke up to this beautiful review of Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life and I was thrilled and delighted.  Echo is available in both kindle version and paperback at Amazon.com at

http://www.amazon.com/Echo-Heartbreak-Recipe-Carol-Kauffman-ebook/dp/B00ES2H0BS/ref=la_B0076OMJY8_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1422279000&sr=1-1

I will be giving away a few copies of Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life, as well as Lord of Blakeley, in both kindle versions and paperbacks for our 50,000 Pageview Celebration.  More details to follow.

Have a great week. 
Hugs,
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment