Wednesday, April 1, 2015

THE BASLICATO Reviews



Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews : 4.8 average star rating

on December 29, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
The Baslicato follows the love story of two lovers through different life times. The story line is full of intrigue, jealousy, treason, and passion. It will make you curious to keep reading to the end to find out what else is going to happen in this fast paced adventure, although there were times when the plot got a little confusing with the insertion of too many characters who had different roles yet to happen in the future of the two main characters. Overall, a pleasant and surprising love story.

Oh my word!
on December 26, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Oh my word! Now I have more questions than when I began the book! But a great read which left asking when/where is the next installment. If it is the one I thought, I find out shortly cause I purchased it before writing this review. In any event I doubt I will be disappointed. This was such a great read the one I just got has to be as well.
on November 16, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I found the story premise of reincarnated lovers quite intriguing.The story hooked me quickly and had enough twists and turns to keep me interested to the end. The author weaves a great story, with likable characters, and a surprising ending.

on October 18, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
An explosive, jet-setting international plot takes readers on a trip they won't expect. Nicole and Richard will not be kept apart in this timeless romance.

on March 27, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
This author wrote a story that kept me intrigued and biting my nails all the way through! The characters are so vivid and likable! Recommended to anyone. It really is a captivating book with treachery at its core! A romance to last for all time. What a strange combination but it ooooh it works so well!


Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
This book was great! It had a little bit of everything in it! Italy, Racing Cars, good looking guys! It's a page turner for sure, and I think it's my favorite so far in the Time after Time series! These books are so good they always keep me coming back to read the next story! I love the theme of the reincarnated lovers throughout all the books, and the ability to read them out of order and not miss a thing! Check this book out, you won't regret it! It's a great read for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment