Thursday, July 16, 2015

Some More Photos from the Book Signing



Dear Gentle Readers,

Here are some more photos from the Niles McKinley Memorial Library Book Signing. I cannot think of a more beautiful venue for an author meet and greet or book signing than the architecturally stunning McKinley Memorial. It is a place I have loved since I was a child.

My two tables were positioned in the back, behind the checkout counter under the skylights. It gave me ample room for banner and book cover displays, a few clipboards with giveaways for both digital and paperback copies. There was a sign-up sheet for my newsletter. And I had a spot to sit down and sign and chat with those who came . It was perfect.



The two hours flew! I had a slow but steady stream of  book enthusiasts who had read some of my other books and came to buy one of my new ones, as well as a few onlookers and well-wishers.


This is my friend Mary Morrall, who was my photographer for the event, among other things.  She did a great job, as usual.

Hugs,
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment