Monday, April 4, 2016

Darkness and Dragons by Scott Borgman



The world of Tal’Avern is in turmoil. In the northern part of the Province, an open rebellion has raged for more than two years against Queen Salia, which began shortly after she assumed the throne. To the west, in the lands of Mar’Druk, the dwarves stay isolated within their mountain cities, wanting nothing to do with the problems that plague their once-close allies. And to the south, in the hot and desolate lands known as the Ashlands, something stirs and looks to the north with desires of war and conquest. 

Old friends will reunite, and new companions will join their cause as a harsh winter sets in. Time is growing short. When spring arrives, the Second Great War is certain to begin. The dwarves will need allies if they hope to survive, while Salia faces threats on two sides. Even the shadow realm falls under attack. 

A darkness is coming, and with it - dragons.

Buy Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Darkness-Dragons-TalAvern-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LSWNHPO/ref=la_B00KROBR4W_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1432646819&sr=1-2





Born in Minnesota, I have had a love for reading and a passion for writing ever since childhood.

Currently, I live in Central Wisconsin with my wife, Nyki, our three children, and our two loveable four-legged family members Aimee (the kitty) and Jaena (our bed-hogging dog).

I love reading, spending time with family, watching movies, and am still a kid at heart, playing the occasional video game. My passion though, is writing - my genre of choice is the fantasy realm, where magic is real and fearsome dragons fly through the skies.

I write not only because it is my passion, but because there is a special bond between myself and my readers. I like to sum it up like this:

'As an author, I breathe life into each and every character within the stories that I write. But it is the reader who gives them their souls.'

My best wishes, to each and every one of you.

-- Scott Borgman


** You can also find me online here:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/saborgman
Twitter: @ScottBorgman
Blog: http://scottborgman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment