Friday, April 1, 2016

Vision and Verse Surpasses 87,000 Pageviews



Dear Gentle Readers,

I am pleased to announce Vision and Verse, the Place for Art and Authors, has surpassed the 87,000 Pageview Milestone this week, as we get ready for our third anniversary "Blog-o-versary" on April 15, 2016.

It seems like only yesterday Texas collage artist Parker Kaufman suggested we start a little blog about art and authors, a place where we could showcase the work of other artists and authors, as well as our own, that would be more about creativity and inspiration and how to inspire YOU and less about hype and entertainment. 

I have a some terrific new authors lined up for interviews this month. I'm still chasing those same few artists around, trying to get them to stay still for a few minutes to talk to me, but don't worry, I do not give up.

Thank you to each and every one of you who stop by daily to see what is happening here and who is joining me. Without you, this would be one long journal entry.

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment