Monday, September 25, 2017

Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life by Carol Ann Kauffman



"Echo of Heartbreak, A Recipe for Life" is a short story written in the form of a letter from a very ill mother to her unborn daughter, telling her the incidents surrounding her birth, giving her advice on life, love, and organization, and leaving her the best of her family recipes.

Amazon Link: http://tinyurl.com/n2eblyu 

on May 6

Echo of a Heartbreak is an excellent book. I thoroughly enjoyed
all of the life lessons given in this book as well as the down to
earth recipes Carol gave the readers. Unfortunately, I was in 
tears as I reread this book. However I am relieved the essence 
of Melina lives on in her daughter in McKalvey House. I am 
going to try some of the recipes that are clearly given in this 
book. The author cleverly goes from story line into her enclosed 
recipes. I have reread this book several times and enjoy it 
every time. Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment